eBay Items IV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should never have said it comes with beer. It'll probably get kicked off...

There is a liquor license # so it may not get booted, however if the licensing inspectors c it, they will take it off as it doesn't have the required statements "It's offence to sell to minors, penatly $xxx...etc"

On further inspection his license prohibts this type of sale and so it will more than likely be removed.

On further inspection his license prohibits this type of sale and so it will more than likely be removed.
The licence search function you guys have is very cool.

Interesting to see that he is a keg hire/outside bar supplier.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Stainless-Steel-Tan...1QQcmdZViewItem

316 Stainless Steel Tank

500 Litre

Internally Mirror Polished

Ex Fermentation Vessell on Wheels

1 inch TriClover Inlet Top

1 inch Valve & Triclover Bottom

Very Good Condition

Starting bid AU $1,000.00

Buy It Now price: AU $3,000.00

End time: 07-Sep-07 13:12:26 AEST (9 days 23 hours)

Posts to: Australia

Item location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Could make an interesting fermentation vessel for someone almost the same price as sourcing a conical... except 500L :):):)

HOME BREW KIT - KEGS, GAS, TAP, & MORE. *EX COND*

Starting bid AU $600.00

End time: 08-Sep-07 16:44:15 AEST (9 days 23 hours)

Item location: Capalaba, Queensland, Australia

5 X 20LT POST MIX KEGS

1 X 50LT FERMENTER

1 X C.I.G. REGULATOR

1 X 4.5KG PRIVATLEY OWNED GAS BOTTLE

1 X HAND GUN

1 X FRIDGE TAP

1 X DRIP TRAY

WITH SOME EXTRAS

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HOME-BREW-KIT-KEGS-...1QQcmdZViewItem

tell 'im e's dreamin'

$600 may be a touch high for a starting bid, but if in good condition I would think all the stuff in that auction would be worth at least $750 in total.

And includes a gas bottle!! 5 kegs alone are worth atleast $300. Reg easily $50, gas bottle $200, fermenter $30, Tap $50, gun $50, drip tray $50 = $730.... easily worth $600!!

And includes a gas bottle!! 5 kegs alone are worth atleast $300. Reg easily $50, gas bottle $200, fermenter $30, Tap $50, gun $50, drip tray $50 = $730.... easily worth $600!!

I wish you guys would stop saying that... I was hoping he'd have to relist it cheaper as it is just up the road ;)

Keg full of Boags. starting at 99c
Moorabbin HERE
how much do you recon it would cost to hire a pluto gun and assoc equip to use a keg (ala the keg above next time one is advertised). I dont have a keg setup yet.

http://www.kegsonlegs.com.au/ deliver to melbourne, but seem to supply the beer also, looking at their prices for 24 hour hire i'd say they're charging around $100 for the equipment to serve the keg. i recommed you buy the coupling and gun/tap and hire a gas bottle it will work out cheaper in the long run.

Their about $4.20 at the moment, thats a good price.
Good price maybe, but they look like crap cubes for no-chill. The shape of the top part would trap a large amount of air, making it difficult to squeeze out all the air before screwing on the cap.
And you'd want to be sure it was HDPE, and capable of handling 90+ degree wort temp without colapsing.

Just my 2c incase anyone was seriously thinking about buying them for this purpose!

Latest posts

Back