eBay Items III

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An awesome looking PID controller in Richmond, Victoria. Currently at $75, you could run your whole brewery with this one.

Linky

cheers
Browndog

Browndog.................... you made my day.

I saw that and had an accident in my pants :eek:

I did a training course on these many years back....... they are complex but powerful.

We used them to run a gold mine!

If i want to automate the brewery, this could be it.

will do some research on them tomorrow.

Batz........

Thats what i thought too :p

i couldnt resist a stir though when i saw it

cheers

Browndog.................... you made my day.

I saw that and had an accident in my pants :eek:

I did a training course on these many years back....... they are complex but powerful.

We used them to run a gold mine!

If i want to automate the brewery, this could be it.

will do some research on them tomorrow.

Batz........

Thats what i thought too :p

i couldnt resist a stir though when i saw it

cheers

Yes Tony, I would have put a bid or two in myself if I did not already have a dixcell and a mashmaster. Someone is going to get a bargain.

cheers

Browndog

Just wondering how much do your reckon it would cost to build up a setup like this one?

Keg Fridge

What do you reckon would be a good price if i was to buy it?

Just wondering how much do your reckon it would cost to build up a setup like this one?

Keg Fridge

It would cost SFA. Cheap second hand fridge, $70 each for the kegs, $50 for the QD's (can get cheaper from US), a drip tray, some beer line and 2 plastic fermenters. Well under the $500 starting price let alone the $700 buy now price. It doesn't even come with a regulator FFS.

Tell him he's dreaming.

It would cost SFA. Cheap second hand fridge, $70 each for the kegs, $50 for the QD's (can get cheaper from US), a drip tray, some beer line and 2 plastic fermenters. Well under the $500 starting price let alone the $700 buy now price. It doesn't even come with a regulator FFS.

Tell him he's dreaming.

Cheers MAH
will leave it well alone.

Keg Fridge

I reckon you'd be paying a premium for the "ball and cock connections" :ph34r: B) :unsure: :eek:

FYI, You can pick up a basic 2 keg setup from ebay or many brew shops for about $340 (2 kegs, reg, line, disconnects + 1 tap). Add a free or sub$100 fridge & you're off 7 still have money in the kitty.

Big boiler

Anyone in Perth thinking of increasing their output?

$500, a couple of hundred litres, and Natural Gas powered.

Fester

Edit: Doh! That will teach me to try and cook tea, bath the kids, surf EBay and have a beer all at the same time!

Better late than never linky

I'll hedge a bet it was his fridge :)

Fridge with taps ,drip tray etc

Link

In fact follow his link it includes kegs,regulator and even fermenters and stuff ! Looks good

Batz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back