eBay Items III

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also good to see that the 2 handles are on either side of the fermenter for ease of lifting. So much easier than the ones with both handles on the same side.

Hey Guys,

Anyone interested on goin in on some 4 Way flooded andale fonts... someone's elling three of them really cheaply... I need one, and if we can get two others buyers interested it could be well worthwhile. Any thoughts?
Flooded Fonts

Cheers,

Mark

Hey Guys,

Anyone interested on goin in on some 4 Way flooded andale fonts... someone's elling three of them really cheaply... I need one, and if we can get two others buyers interested it could be well worthwhile. Any thoughts?
Flooded Fonts

Cheers,

Mark

I'd be in for one if I got it for less than $101

pick up has to be from sydney, no postage unfortunately. Under $100 is looking pretty likely at the moment Sammus considering its got a day left and its at $200 only!

Hmm, I guess we need a third person in sydney to pick it up! aint no chance I'm driving those few hours, I'll spend another 100 or 2 on fuel (damn 4WD)

I will take teh other - sure someone will want to buy one later

well thats 3 of us...so who will pick up? bags not. I've never organized freight for anything either, I'm hoping to get one of these with me not having to anything except netbank :p

Who can pick them up is the question... Anyone in Sydney?

Hmm <_< I just remembered my fridge only holds 2 kegs anyway, I'd love a font but I won't be able to put the 4 way to use, sorry bout that, got a bit excited at the price and forgot all about applying it to my setup...If it comes to the crunch I'm in and ill eventually upgrade to a chest freezer style when I'll be able to use it, but if someone else is willing to take my place (a sydneyite maybe, willing to pick up) ill step down.

Well any sydney siders willing to take up the slack and get a real cheap 4 way t-bar flooded font...?

Essential oil / water distiller B) complete with "3 in 1" fermenter.

You could use the "3 in 1" for a 25L HLT as they are fitted with an electric element & need to heat the wash to around 80 degrees C which is great for mashing ;). FWIW, I've seen the 3 in 1 for $195+.

Currently $100 or buy it now $200. located in Gosford / Wyong NSW.

I bought one of these brewcraft boiler's a year ago for $195 retail - 25Ltr, 1.3kW element, quality stainless construction.
The domed lid is VERY sturdy, and can support a MUCH larger reflux column ......if you're in to "essential oil" extraction ;)
As for a boiler, the 1.3kW element would be a little underpowered, though you can get a 2.4kW element from G&G for $65.
As a HLT, this would be great - the stainless is not very thick, and easily drilled to accomodate a tap etc.
Only problem is that it has no handles - 20 Ltrs hot liquor is a little hard to shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back