eBay Items III

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this out! keg, reg and pluto gun $50 pickup in sydney!
Looks like an older style reg dont know how good it is, I'd buy it just for the keg and gun if I was close enough to bother picking it up...

Interesting bottle capper... never seen one this style before
It's the same kind that you get with a Tooheys homebrew kit, which you can see in the pic below. I'd be very nervous using one.
TooheysKitContents.jpg

My capper is like this one albeit of about a 15 year previous vintage and made in Italy!!!!. Goes alright except for the screw top bottles which it doesn't do very well.

I have one as well - Think I bought it at Cellar Plus in North Melbourne about 15 years ago.
I actually prefer to use it over my bench caper, as you don't need to constantly adjust the height for different bottle sizes, although I do tend to only use it on crown seals. Very smooth to use (now) - perhaps they get better with age?

hahahaha that's a pretty funny listing though I'm sure not legal :p

Funny is not the word.

Takes themselves way to seriously is more like it.

Q: Hi Dan, What variety of brew is it that you are crafting ? I have just started brewing and have tries a few of the Coopers range...too soon to drink anything yet though. What variety could you recommend mate ? Cheers Dave.
14-Aug-06
A: The variety is my own, past down through the generations. Made from hand selected raw ingredients for brewing perfection.

Hey.,...maybe it is a member of ahb. Now that would be funny.

cheers
johnno

Funny is not the word.

Q: Hi Dan, What variety of brew is it that you are crafting ? I have just started brewing and have tries a few of the Coopers range...too soon to drink anything yet though. What variety could you recommend mate ? Cheers Dave.
14-Aug-06
A: The variety is my own, past down through the generations. Made from hand selected raw ingredients for brewing perfection.

cheers
johnno

$0.99, what a windfall, until the ATO catches up with him :p

Doc

Funny is not the word.

14-Aug-06

cheers
johnno

lol, right after I looked at that auction, I saw a post by a guy called "Danbeer" here... says he lives in Melbourne too. How many homebrewers in Melbourne could be named Dan? Couldn't be more than 1 or 2.... right?

-Adam

STOP it, I can't stop laughing :D The variety is my own, past down through the generations. Made from hand selected raw ingredients for brewing perfection. :D :D My beer is comming out my nose when I laugh and the Hefe is cloudy enough and well gassed. :p

Just remember Bindi:

It has been "past" down through the generations.

Probably brewed in the bathtub during prohibition.

cheers
johnno

Wow :p
VICTORIA BITTER 5litre Keg. Never opened. Expiry date: 3/3/02
Starting price $60.
Link

Doc

lol, right after I looked at that auction, I saw a post by a guy called "Danbeer" here... says he lives in Melbourne too. How many homebrewers in Melbourne could be named Dan? Couldn't be more than 1 or 2.... right?

-Adam

Not me I swear!

(not that I've never thought of it....) B)

Could be a nice little money earner. Till you get caught. :p

Wow :p
VICTORIA BITTER 5litre Keg. Never opened. Expiry date: 3/3/02
Starting price $60.
Link

Doc

OMG!

Can you imagine the liquid evil that must be inside that thing by now?

:blink:

it was evit when it was in date.... it could be actually drinkable now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back