eBay Items III

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ranco controllers that can be used to control HLT or Ferm Fridge, works out to $85-$90aud including del, which is not bad because they are a very good controller, here is the two links

ETC-111000 Ranco Digital Temp Control 120/208/240V

I have just put a order in for one of them

Cheers :blink:

Brett

Brett,

make sure you use a solid state relay or a much higher rated relay on the output as the spec on these units is 2.9A @240v. You want to ensure you can comfortably handle at least 10A on the control side (a 2400watt heater element will draw 10A).

Beers

Crozdog

Wilson Water Heater up for grabs again.
Currently $50 with four hours to go.
Sydney.
Link

Beers,
Doc

No bids and an hour and a half to go Doc.Its got the shine bling factor and would look the grouse in any brewery.If only freight were not a factor. ;)

Big D

3 mins. Tossing it up, but I dunno about the 90 minute to boil. I may email the seller and negotiate off eBay.

Sold to dugong.Hope it goes towards making fine hand crafted beer.

Keg fridge in Melb. 1 day to go and sitting at $10.
Already has one hole for a tap shank.
link

Doc

Is chv055 an AHB member ?
A keg fridge for $41, predrilled for one tap.
Nice.

Doc

Harrier jump jet is just the vehicle im after for pub hops.Unfortunately it comes without engines. :angry:

Cheers
Big D

Harrier jump jet is just the vehicle im after for pub hops.Unfortunately it comes without engines. :angry:

Cheers
Big D

Perhaps somebody has bought the engines in an attempt at one-upmanship over their neighbour's NASA burner? :eek:

Warren -

Harrier jump jet is just the vehicle im after for pub hops.

How to avoid the breathalysers. LOL :D

Problem is parking those things...

Parking.jpg

Ranco controllers that can be used to control HLT or Ferm Fridge, works out to $85-$90aud including del, which is not bad because they are a very good controller, here is the two links

I have just put a order in for one of them

Cheers :blink:

Brett

Brett,

make sure you use a solid state relay or a much higher rated relay on the output as the spec on these units is 2.9A @240v. You want to ensure you can comfortably handle at least 10A on the control side (a 2400watt heater element will draw 10A).

Beers

Crozdog

Yeah I'm going to run two 2000 watt elements with this sucker, so it will be 16.6A switching current, and will fry that poor little relay, I will go for a 20A relay on the output side just to be safe.
Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers

Brett

Brett
Brett, excuse my ignorance, are these anything like the the growarm units that you simply plug the fridge into or do you need some kind of electrical skills to set it up?
Here's a growarm pic...
http://www.herpshop.com.au/pictures/hs_ProbeThermostat.jpg

No they are nothing like the growarm, these units are not a straight plugin unit, but they are not that hard to set up, no harder than the mash masher unit. unlike the growarm units you can control the temp with greater accuracy, because it is digital.

for more info go to the following website

ECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back