eBay Items II

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plastic Man

Reaction score
He'd be pretty handy around the place.

If you were running a tad low he'd turn the last stubby into a keg !!!

amen

voota said:
Plastic Man said:
worth a look just for the story that goes with it.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...6180219436&rd=1 ;)
[post="60897"][/post]​

My god, that guy needs a shink. I wonder when he's going to sell his "400 litre" brewery. <_<
[post="60949"][/post]​

I asked him about alternative delivery options ($41 for delivery!!). It took 4 e-mails all of which had the same religious propaganda to finally find out he's in WA. Most of the replies just referred me to his webpage - 3 pages of more propaganda with some payment info somewhere there (I don't know/don't care - certainly wasn't worth reading the crap to find out. The $41 charge apparently includes a "handling fee". I'll certainly be steering well clear of this guy.

tony

[disclaimer]P.S. Don't take the comments above as meaning I'm anti-religion. I've got a lot of religious friends and relatives and was even in church last Sunday(!). I just don't believe in forcing *any* views down someones throat. [/disclaimer]

Scott, Not sure it would be any good in the brewery apart from recirculating water. Doesn't say if it is mag-drive or not.
Airation could be aproblem with it too

This is the new Ebay topic.
I've split it off from the original topic because it was getting rather big. I've kept the last 10 posts for currency, and closed the original.

Beers,
Doc

AFAIK they did used to sell the bottles some years ago so maybe what he says is legit??? Would be worth the purchase price not to have to worry about the rental!

tonydav said:
AFAIK they did used to sell the bottles some years ago so maybe what he says is legit??? Would be worth the purchase price not to have to worry about the rental!
[post="61695"][/post]​

As long as you could find someone willing to do the refil.

Beers,
Doc

If its an Air Liquide bottle you can just exchange them for a full one + gas fee at your local HBS. No need to worry about getting it filled. You end up avoiding the yearly rental fee as they dont have those details.

That's correct and what I do with mine. I don't pay rental either and have never had a trouble exchanging. My neighbor's in the same boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back