• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I realised after I posted it.
I was hoping nobody would notice :ph34r:

Still cheap though.

Yeah I realised after I posted it.
I was hoping nobody would notice :ph34r:

Still cheap though.
thats ok i was hoping he was selling another cheap one for someone! i wanna know if an AHB-er got the 120L

Check out the prices here (that's where I buy my bags from)
Ordered from these guys Monday, arrived yesterday Friday. Only problem the bags were not what I ordered.
Sent email this morning not expecting to hear anything back before Monday.
Had a reply an hour later with an apology saying the correct bags will be posted Monday.
Good service from Chris at ThePackagingCentre.
And I also get to keep the incorrect product, sure I will find a use for them at some stage.

One for the sydney-siders.

Not sure what use they could be put to, but someone with more ingenuity that I...

Linkypoos

30L urn in Perth on gumtree, Ocean Reef, $30. I emailed her and it's 31cm x 48cm (outside dimensions, not internals), holds 30L, brand is Langco Florite.

Picked this up today. Internal dimensions are 31cmx40cm so 30L in the end. Which is awesome :), still not sure itll be enough to go BIAB. Tyvm Kaiser Soze for the find.

The tap drips a bit i think due to the sight glass leaking, is it hard to change the tap over to a ball valve or something else?

Picked this up today. Internal dimensions are 31cmx40cm so 30L in the end. Which is awesome :), still not sure itll be enough to go BIAB. Tyvm Kaiser Soze for the find.

The tap drips a bit i think due to the sight glass leaking, is it hard to change the tap over to a ball valve or something else?

Nah mate, shouldn't be hard at all. Measure the existing tap fitting, you'll probably find that it's 1/2" or 3/4" or something standard. Buy the appropriate ballvalve and some silicon o-rings to match.

Glad it worked out, I was going to grab it myself originally, but it's a bit small for my needs and I probably don't need to acquire more brewing gear.

Nah mate, shouldn't be hard at all. Measure the existing tap fitting, you'll probably find that it's 1/2" or 3/4" or something standard. Buy the appropriate ballvalve and some silicon o-rings to match.

Glad it worked out, I was going to grab it myself originally, but it's a bit small for my needs and I probably don't need to acquire more brewing gear.

Fair call, appreciate it anyway :).

Even if I use it for extract (would pay 20-30 bucks on a bigger pot anyway) or do a 2v system with an eski and boil in the urn (not sure yet)

Cheers for the advice ill measure it up.

"Genuine brand" with Chinese that we can't read, and "Australian Plug" that looks like a HK plug. Great!

"Genuine brand" with Chinese that we can't read, and "Australian Plug" that looks like a HK plug. Great!

it is an australian plug, i think it does a number of national plugs.
i havent had a problem with mine altho the plug on the back is upside down so the unit sits upside down when plugged into a power point. maybe its just the one i got. still hasnt caused me any problems

yet....

Latest posts

Back