• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now i have seen everything...
Over $1000 and climbing....must be one hell of a beer fridge....and it also goes to show that those who drink this beer have no taste and far too much money
VB beer fridge

That is mental...what sick ******* would want something like that in their possession.

Those VB fridges where a promotion..

The VB Vending Machine stands over 1.2 metres tall and delivers ice cold VBs at the push of a button. A fully-functioning machine, it features the classic vending machine shape and action, and will serve up cold beers all summer long. Fans can get their hands on the machine simply be redeeming 12 unique codes online and sending in the postage and handling.

Perth- MASSIVE chest freezer. "Thermostat requires attention".
FREEZER

I emailed the guy and he said...

The motor keeps on cutting out. I m assuming that there's something wrong with the thermostat, but I'm not a refrigeration mechanic.

Have asked a few other questions, will see what he comes back with

Have asked a few other questions, will see what he comes back with

Well I'm no refrigeration mechanic either and he maybe correct, but sounds like some sort of overload protection to me.

Hell it's free so grab it and have a play, if it's no good stick it out on the street with FREE on it.

Batz

lol that is one of the stupidest things I seen on ebay and prob is the most overpriced thing on ebay so it takes 2 counts of shit in my book.

Latest posts

Back