• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Err, wouldn't those last 2 items be more at home in a Meth lab than a home brewery??

Is a magnetic stirrer really of use for homebrew? if so I'd better bid on it!!!

Err, wouldn't those last 2 items be more at home in a Meth lab than a home brewery??

Is a magnetic stirrer really of use for homebrew? if so I'd better bid on it!!!
Try typing it into the Google search engine at the top of the screen and see how many results you get...

Are you kidding? Those bare 200L tanks that someone found in another thread going for $450 are too bloody expensive. What does this have going for it? A cheap burner, a cheap stand and some cheap plumbing? The tap isn't even stainless. There's less than $100 worth of gear there besides the pot, and the pot's not bloody worth $2100

Are you kidding? Those bare 200L tanks that someone found in another thread going for $450 are too bloody expensive. What does this have going for it? A cheap burner, a cheap stand and some cheap plumbing? The tap isn't even stainless. There's less than $100 worth of gear there besides the pot, and the pot's not bloody worth $2100

What? 200l double skinned tanks for $450 ?? You might think that's too much, but I'd love one!!

In case you missed it - this is double skinned - or at least looked like it to me - not just an oversized stockpot.

Not that it matters for me - wouldn't get approval if it was $210 let alone....

Anyhow, way too big for a hobby brewer like me.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I don't think his coupler will fit CUB kegs, tooheys or coopers maybe??
coupler does look like a tooheys coupler. definitely not a CUB coupler. the keg spears look like tooheys also, so at least if you did buy, the coupler would fit them all.

Nice looking digital thermostat that I wish I came across before I bought the jaycar kit which subsequently broke:

Link

Latest posts

Back