• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes you wonder what the stains on the floor of it are from!!!

Nice find.. Can anyone see what the Mini USB plug is used for. I cant seem to see any info on it.

Edit.. seems to be a copy key thingy. Anyone know what that is?
http://www.kibnt.com/uploadfile/200807/20080709033658336.jpg

Hmm, doesn't seem to specify but I would guess it's for data logging?

For commercial food purposes you need to keep a log of temperatures over time, my best guess is that's what it would be
although I'm often wrong :rolleyes:

2 x 40L kegs with what looks like to be postmix connections.

These are real fat kegs! The seller states "Keg 1 is 46cm high and 135cm diameter Keg 2 is 60cm high and 122cm diameter

I think they need to go on a weight reduction diet! B)

yep one will be a normal cornir lid and the other wioll just be a standard screw in type that old kegs have. you would have no problem sourcing lids trust me.

they are great, store and carb 40L's of beer and just rack off as much as you want into smaller kegs...just make a racking thing with two beer disconnects and your away.

2 x 40L kegs with what looks like to be postmix connections. These things are RARE! good price too for both of them...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Beer-Brewing-Kegs_W...93%3A1|294%3A50

sorry if i've let the cat outta the bag for anyone bidding, if these were in vic i'd buy them in a snap.

Hmmmmm, they're in Earlwood, and so am I!! Not sure if these were used for brewing or winemaking. Trying to think of a good reason why I NEED these given they are so close

Has anyone if they come with a screw lid an hatch, not seen in pictures?

Trying to think of a good reason why I NEED these given they are so close

Buy the lot, (do some Corporate raiding) sell bits individually and get what you really want cheaper, free or make profit!

Buy the lot, (do some Corporate raiding) sell bits individually and get what you really want cheaper, free or make profit!

Do the gas bottles look kosher or they look like they were stolen off BOC ? Otherwise worth a bid for them alone !

sorry if i've let the cat outta the bag for anyone bidding, if these were in vic i'd buy them in a snap.

Yeah . . . . . good on ya!!!!!

Well done - - - - - - :angry:

Jokin :D :lol: :lol:

Could make a nice party keg setup or something similar with this puppy.

Linky

Another milk vat......but this one is cheap as chips...currently $50

Linky

Beer fridge magnets

Linky

magn_beerrating.jpg

Back