• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought stuff of him last weekend,no kegs yet and no answers to my messages to see when they are being sent :angry:

no response for a week?! that's bloody slack. his feedback had given me a different impression.

hope you get your gear. let me know how it goes.

jdonly1 I also got my gear from him,took a bit longer to arive[he was out of beer line] his phone # [03]980775609 name- Martin give him a call
Russ

no response for a week?! that's bloody slack. his feedback had given me a different impression.

hope you get your gear. let me know how it goes.
His feed back is good,maybe hes just away or some thing <_< Will let you know how it turns out
Cheers JD

jdonly1 I also got my gear from him,took a bit longer to arive[he was out of beer line] his phone # [03]980775609 name- Martin give him a call
Russ
Thanks mate,will do :icon_chickcheers:

I've bought stuff from him outside of ebay. Always been an easy transaction, never any issues with quality etc.

Cheers SJ

I've dealt with him. No problems whatsoever. In fact, I'd recommend him highly. Sorted me out and was a pleasure to do business with.

Looks like a new Seller of kegs has started up. Has single to multi-buy's of up to 10 kegs!
link

I've dealt with him. No problems whatsoever. In fact, I'd recommend him highly. Sorted me out and was a pleasure to do business with.
He got back to me today finally.Keg should be here Tuesday or Wednesday :icon_chickcheers:

pressure tested, but not necessarily cleaned, $60. Clean it yourself and maybe invest $10 in a seal kit and re-do the seals yourself.

Cheers SJ

well most of the sponsors sell kegs for $60 each or $55 ea for 2 or more. Then some offer deals on frieght etc.

Won't posting here drive up the prices for potential buyers?

Anyway I guess it might help some of the sellers so all the hippy love goes somewhere.

Hop Rhizomes (chinook) for 0.99c + $10 maximum postage from NSW
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CHINOOK-Hops-Rhizom...%3A1%7C294%3A50

Same guy also has mount hood for 0.99 (cheaper postage for some reason), postage deals for multiple buys and other varieties of rhizome available. No affiliation - just browsing.

Back