• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kegs in WA only listed yesterday so not sure if on here yet or not.
$_20.JPG

Celli taps for $9 Buy it Now. Plus postage.
Going by the Celli site they are FC2 taps which are flow control but the pics on ebay dont seem to have them.

I looked on the CB site and they havnt had seal kits for awhile. Might be to good to be true.
I hope they are ok coz I bought 3 :unsure: .

DJ_L3ThAL said:
I was gonna buy that and got stuck at work and never got my bid in grrrrrr!!! Sold for $180 was gonna put in $205!!!!! Noooooooo, my days of wet bar fridge and chest freezer post fermentation shall go on :-(
Would have looked awesome DJ. Would have looked spectacular with some of those stainless fermenters in there too!

DJ_L3ThAL said:
I was gonna buy that and got stuck at work and never got my bid in grrrrrr!!! Sold for $180 was gonna put in $205!!!!! Noooooooo, my days of wet bar fridge and chest freezer post fermentation shall go on :-(
I can bring it to your attention...but I cant bid for you.

Look into "sniping"...I use EZ Sniper. Essentially puts in a bid for you 5seconds before the aution finishes. You just tell it what you max price you want to pay. I have one heaps of stuff in the last few seconds. The beauty of it is you dont get into a bidding war that only serves to push the price up.

Latest posts

Back