• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was only 20 hours old when I posted. I had no interest in it for myself so I didnt checl it out. Sorry guys.

Ciderman said:
4 tap keezer Brisbane @ $600 http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/marsden/miscellaneous-goods/man-cave-beer-fridge-4-post-tap-complete-setup/1069316388

I'm too far invested into my build, but this is a ripper deal. It's been online for a week and started at $1000.

- 4 kegs
- big chest freezer
- full gas bottle (looks like a 6.8kg)
- beer line and disconnects
- two seperate 2 tap fonts (looks like standard taps)
yeah pretty good deal

i was thinking of buying it and selling off the kegs and gas and just keeping the keezzer

looks a nice build and new looking freezer

Maheel said:
yeah pretty good deal

i was thinking of buying it and selling off the kegs and gas and just keeping the keezzer

looks a nice build and new looking freezer
I asked him what taps they are. Was kinda hoping they were celli's but he doesn't know.

Ciderman said:
I asked him what taps they are. Was kinda hoping they were celli's but he doesn't know.
They are the Keg King Dorado taps. I had three of them, use one for a while and gave them away, the other 2 were still brand new.

QldKev said:
They are the Keg King Dorado taps. I had three of them, use one for a while and gave them away, the other 2 were still brand new.
Thought so. He sent me a close up photo so I figured it out pretty quickly.

DU99 said:
Reported the gumtree post
Another one here.... 3 x 50L for $60
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/endeavour-hills/miscellaneous-goods/50l-beer-keg-s-/1069501018

I want these because of reasons. Not sure what reasons they are, but they're damn good ones. Keggles, seats, keg snowmen, f'kit - I just want them taking up space in the shed.

No idea of legitness, so uh, yeah. If it's good, then jump, otherwise DU99 has prob already hit the "reported" button.

:ph34r:

Edit: Splling.

I think DU99 reported the last post because there wasnt any contact to be had despite several people wanting kegs.

Back