• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doon said:
It also looks like a wine fridge
Which would be good because icing up coolant lines isn't an issue. But I wonder if it actually gets cold enough, especially if you want a Lager.

Not knowing what the ledger looks like, that seems pretty cheap.

sgtpinky said:
I take it you don't know Emerald...

sgtpinky said:
Comes up every 12 months or so from memory, I'd want a firm 5 years sheets to scale growth, is that with all stock? What's rent and services?

slcmorro said:
Great prices but the guy has no idea what he's on about regarding what glucose does for the body..."Great for a post-workout drink to help repair the muscles"[/size]
Yeah he does, dextrose post workout induces an insulin spike which transports nutrients to your muscles
His explanation is a bit shit, but his basic point is correct

slcmorro said:
Great prices but the guy has no idea what he's on about regarding what glucose does for the body...

"Great for a post-workout drink to help repair the muscles"
oh bugger. So if I use this to brew with my muscles won't repair after the rigorous walk to the keg fridge...

sp0rk said:
Yeah he does, dextrose post workout induces an insulin spike which transports nutrients to your muscles
His explanation is a bit shit, but his basic point is correct
Well then, I'll shutup and pour a beer :p

oh bugger. So if I use this to brew with my muscles won't repair after the rigorous walk to the keg fridge...[/quot

They will if you drink lots,especially you arm muscles,from dragging yourself along the ground because your too pissed to walk. :)

Latest posts

Back