• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cunners said:
I am off loading the 4 kegs I bought last week because the pinlock kegs don't fit inside my kegerator. Damn!

Selling them for what I paid for them.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/291077793479
Hate to say it mate, but for pin locks you paid a premium :unsure: Good luck with the sale though, FYI they are usually around $50-65 for pinlocks in good nick that I have come across. Cheers :beer:

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Hate to say it mate, but for pin locks you paid a premium :unsure: Good luck with the sale though, FYI they are usually around $50-65 for pinlocks in good nick that I have come across. Cheers :beer:
Ouch! I paid $45 each for mine and the bloke even threw in the connectors.
I'd pay that again if need be. Not $75.

Either way, good luck with the sale Cunners. I hope you get your money back.

LOL, you must like to work your little yeasties REAL HARD! ^-^

Haha. It's big brother:

http://bit.ly/1kFOkyh

I'm thinking if a power adapter can be wired into the unit and some sort of speed control built with a dimmer switch or whatever this would be perfect closest to plug and play on the cheap.

5150 said:
Interesting looking 100L AG setup in WA, a bit ghetto but quite cool at the same time. Anyone from here???
I have brewed on that system before, it was part of a pilot brewery at a micro.
Its a PIA to use, constantly burnt mashes and kettle has a very small (50mm) top entry.
At that price I would avoid it.

practicalfool said:
Haha. It's big brother:

http://bit.ly/1kFOkyh

I'm thinking if a power adapter can be wired into the unit and some sort of speed control built with a dimmer switch or whatever this would be perfect closest to plug and play on the cheap.
Stop faffing around and just use this:

04156a.jpg

C'mon man, I gotta keep my ghetto credits up. That shiny keg you organised is already hurting my povvo image.

Ps: somefin Wong wid dat picture

HAHA, don't worry mate, my setup from keggle, burner through to kegerator is as ghetto as it comes.

We both should have probably got the KK kegs :p

Now where was that Perlick 545SS bulk buy thread....

Also FWIW, image fixed :p

This could double up as a temperature controlled OTS element for a HLT...

Actually, scrap that. Just noticed the 60Hz input voltage. Not a bad idea for a cheap temperature controlled HLT though. Not too sure how accurate it would be, but accuracy isn't as necessary for a HLT.

Either way, I still thought I'd share it even though it's not suitable for use in AUS, it's still a pretty nice idea.

DJ_L3ThAL said:
HAHA, don't worry mate, my setup from keggle, burner through to kegerator is as ghetto as it comes.

We both should have probably got the KK kegs :p

Now where was that Perlick 545SS bulk buy thread....

Also FWIW, image fixed :p

You mean "ghetto as it comes except for the kickass burner stand", yeah? -_-

Camo6 said:
You mean "ghetto as it comes except for the kickass burner stand", yeah? -_-

That burner stand is the centrepiece of my rig!!! Its huge win! ;-)

Latest posts

Back