• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just be careful with Sanitization: Don’t use Sodium Met which may damage the PE liner and Don’t use hot water>70C to wash; Recommend to use MORGAN’S liquid Sanitize which consist of Hydrogen Peroxide

WTF? Seems like more effort than it's worth? The stainless 9L kegs which hold a slab would give greater life and more flexibility?

Probably not that bad when u consider the freight also, as compared the the 9l stainless kegs plus freight. I have a coupla to suit sitting around the shed, might have a go at one in months to come. I never wash my kegs out with anything hotter than 70*c anyway.

Bridges said:
So who is organizing the bulk buy? I'm in for a pair of weihenstephaner glasses.
Ive got one of those (not from the seller, had it a while), fantastic glass :icon_drunk:

jonnir said:
What did you upgrade to Maheel? Or should i say, downgrade?
yeah.... side grade maybe
but should have just kept the KK one...

did a 4 keg fridge for a while
now back to a 2 keg (kitchen fridge i could have the freezer section)
want to build a keezer this year .... and do it right... a nice one build it into a bar type thing

Latest posts

Back