• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/292201751570

two of those plus teh PINCH code works out to be about 65 each for 2 used kegs delivered which isnt too bad these days. Not a huge saving though really.

Edit, actually those are 'short type' 19L kegs. Whats the deal with them? Are they wider?

From memory, Fastway was responsible for the other speedy delivery - with the Headmaster glasses. Will keep that in mind!

Ordered Thursday and arrived just after 2pm today. No, of course it wasn't Australia Post. Fastway Couriers did a good job. ( no affiliation)
I just received my 19l job and the out post won't take any of my disconnects.
Also the gas post has the short tube glued in so the poppet can't be removed.
I've emailed the seller and asked for a new pair of posts.

I just received my 19l job and the out post won't take any of my disconnects.
Also the gas post has the short tube glued in so the poppet can't be removed.
I've emailed the seller and asked for a new pair of posts.

The gas post will have a short tube, I think it will be stuck to the o ring and not glued in. Did you add some lube to the posts?

image.jpg
The gas post will have a short tube, I think it will be stuck to the o ring and not glued in. Did you add some lube to the posts?
Yea I pulled them off to clean and lube.
In the photo I have replaced the top original post with the one on the keg.
I had the gas post in the vice and couldn't remove the short stainless tube with multi grips without ******* it.
The keg itself looks nice enough for the price.

Interesting, my 9.5litre keg had a fault as well. The pressure release valve would not budge. Removed it to note the spring had no movement at all and think it may be a poppet spring? Anyway replaced and all good.
At the price no complaints here but interest to see if others have problems.

Interesting, my 9.5litre keg had a fault as well. The pressure release valve would not budge. Removed it to note the spring had no movement at all and think it may be a poppet spring? Anyway replaced and all good.
At the price no complaints here but interest to see if others have problems.
Exact same problem on my PRV's, no movement at all in the PRV, but I haven't had a chance to disassemble yet.

Latest posts

Back