• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bargain 9.5 litre kegs. Reduced to $103.50 plus get another $20 off using PayPal and code THANKYOU20. Total price $83.50 Delivered!!!!!!!

Please just look up "9.5 litre keg" on eBay as if I link I get my purchase details etc. also link zensome below

Last edited:
Yeah I pick up a couple of these 1 was by accident. They were purchased around 2pm yesterday and we're on my door step at 3pm this arvo!!
Can't fault them for attentiveness! They definitely look the goods welds are great.. heaps better than the mini kegs.

I now will have to off load a couple of my others soon.

Bargain 9.5 litre kegs. Reduced to $103.50 plus get another $20 off using PayPal and code THANKYOU20. Total price $83.50 Delivered!!!!!!!

Please just look up "9.5 litre keg" on eBay as if I link I get my purchase details etc. also link zensome below
Awesome, thanks for that!!! Looks like I got the last two :) Unfortunately, my wife knows ;) Although considering she's spent over $1500 in the last month on eBay for her hobby, let's just say I don't feel guilty for my $170. ******* pour the beer on me baby!

Awesome, thanks for that!!! Looks like I got the last two :) Unfortunately, my wife knows ;) Although considering she's spent over $1500 in the last month on eBay for her hobby, let's just say I don't feel guilty for my $170. ******* pour the beer on me baby!
I havn't informed the wife on this one, hope it turns up whilst she is having dialysis. If not, do you think I'll get away with " wrong address"? "A gift from Mardoo" perhaps?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back