• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SBOB said:
that freezer looks like it would make a nice kegerator for cheap ;)
I already have the keezer sorted, this freezer is for additional keg storage and lagering. I may put some basic taps in a collar down the track, but that's not the immediate plan.

After a little over 12 months of kegging, I find that 4 kegs just aren't quite enough. Some say I have a problem, I say I'm just a man with a hobby B)

Just bought a brand new super fast thermapen 3 off eBay ( not sure how to share links on phone just search thermapen ) £29 which is about $49 delivered! Description basically says seconds as print may be a little off etc but sold as new with calibration certificate and new warranty!

Lethaldog said:
Just bought a brand new super fast thermapen 3 off eBay ( not sure how to share links on phone just search thermapen ) £29 which is about $49 delivered! Description basically says seconds as print may be a little off etc but sold as new with calibration certificate and new warranty!
Got one of those a little while ago, awesome stuff. Comes straight from Thermoworks!

bevan said:
Got one of those a little while ago, awesome stuff. Comes straight from Thermoworks!
ive been wanting one for ages but just can't bring myself to pay $250 so when I saw these it was a no brainer!

Can be done very cheaply depending on the setup within your current switchboard, and where you want the 15A outlet.

Bridges said:
Can be done very cheaply depending on the setup within your current switchboard, and where you want the 15A outlet.
My prior investigations suggest you're up for at least a few hundred bucks unless you have access to mate's rates. Even if the socket is only a few feet from the switchboard.

Din mount GPO and 20amp RCBO Mounted in your switch board provided you have room. 15 minute job. You must have room and an appropriate board. Cert of safety, materials, 1 Hour labour and a service call Shouldn't be over $200.

Lethaldog said:
My heart says buy one but my mind is asking why I need it. Help me out here?

Latest posts

Back