• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob.P said:
I'm guessing someone pissed the boss off real bad.
Is the boss worth keeping if she gets so pissed off that she makes you sell all your brewing gear? I'd be resigning myself....

It's actually a husband and wife who have been brewing for over 15 years. I wish my wife was in to brewing. It would make life a whole lot easier.

All the gear is 2nd hand I think but it's well maintained. They had a RasberryPi to mod the Braumeister. I'm not sure if he's selling that too though.

Drew said:
Hard to tell if the kegs actually come with the listing.

That fridge looks awesome - no freezer section, so heaps of room if you were to use it as a fermentation fridge.
Just picked up another Westinghouse RP423, 416L all fridge. Already had two for fermentation chambers but the second blew its compressor.

Quite happy with the replacement, it gets down to -11C! Has a new compressor and seals. Not bad for $70 I think.

They're half of a pigeon pair

Latest posts

Back