• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like another rebranded pretty much the same as I have (older Kogan model), which works fine. Gotta use channel bags/rolls with it, which I picked up cheap at the packagingcentre.com.au

stienberg said:
Nice bit of carpentry, but geez, how cold does it get in SA? You could brew during winter in Antarctica with this. Seems like way overkill. And at $250, tell him he's dreaming.

(apologies if it's another AHBer) ;-)
Shame if they are. No one here should be identifying a fermentor vessel as a keg. Just wrong. Noob mistake! Shame!

stienberg said:
Same, I got 2. Well if they're not as advertised I'll be getting my money back any way possible.
For anyone who ordered the dodgy $6.99 STC-1000's back in early March. Despite showing as posted, mine never showed up and the seller is no longer registered with eBay. I opened an eBay dispute and easily got my money back.

Kegerator with 2 floryte taps (booya) and co2 bottle/reg included. 350 gumtree dollars

If it wasn't in Adelaide I'd be tempted to get another kegerator that I don't need

Latest posts

Back