• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With 13488 sales and a 99.7% positive feedback score, plus the fact that ebay guarantees the sale and will refund your money, your suspicion appears xenophobic...

ticknerj said:
Has anyone dealt with this guy before?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=271706401272

Looks decent but I'm suspicious of buying from Bulgaria
Don't do it. Get a stc1000. Why make a good freezer work like a fridge when you can still use it as a freezer if need be. Having temp control on my freezer allows me to get it real cold or warm as I please. If I'm going away I can leave the kegs at 7oc or have them at 1oC for a hot days beer. I can even freeze stuff! If you are not into wiring it yourself buy one off the shelf. There are a few on eBay and keg king does one. Maybe a little more but worth it I think.

stienberg said:
For anyone who ordered the dodgy $6.99 STC-1000's back in early March. Despite showing as posted, mine never showed up and the seller is no longer registered with eBay. I opened an eBay dispute and easily got my money back.
hi very thanks mate, I got refund today from ebay after read and learn your post.

Latest posts

Back