• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Topher said:
The shank ain't stainless though.....
Damn completely missed that part.. Probably shouldn't buy stuff when I'm distracted.. Hopefully they're chrome and will last long enough for me to find well priced shanks

Garage sale out at Greenbank, guy is selling old Tooheys 18 gallon kegs, $50 each. If you're interested, let me know and I'll give you details. He has 4.

zappa said:
Garage sale out at Greenbank, guy is selling old Tooheys 18 gallon kegs, $50 each. If you're interested, let me know and I'll give you details. He has 4.
city and state might be an idea to add to this post

just bought a similar type of scales as THIS for more than this is offered

(Mine was 1g resolution though.. but hay, whats one frikkin gram between brews?)

ed: for completeness THIS is the one I got

Tahoose said:
Just bought one of those last week with 2g increments, $29.90 and $10 postage.

Can't wait to brew tomorrow, going to say weighing my grain bill is going to be 200% easier than what I have been doing.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Kitchen-Electronic-Smart-40KG-Digital-Postal-Price-Scale-Weight-Fruit-Meat-White-/371168167668?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=okyoE7qy4za0s96od2bTuooObbY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
That's the one I got a couple of years ago... still going strong and the battery lasts forever!

mitch_au83 said:
Has any one bought one of these counter pressure bottle filler?
Thinking about getting one..
http://ebay.to/1wMn6fT
Cheers.
I am in the same boat mitch,

I am looking at something like this too.
Funds are a bit tight just yet, but let me know how it goes if you take the plunge...

cheers

chubby

Back