• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok no need for heaps of post and there description is wrong as if it was 25cm high and circumference was 35cm it would be 2.5lts and be skinny as I guessing they meant Diameter which would make it like 24lts but my maths is pretty bad and you can get a 20lt pot new from a retail outlet for $18 and it looks identical.

Online Brewing Supplies said:
I have some posts being made, should work out less than $40 a pair.
Nev
I love you Nev! Let me know when they're in, I might even ask you on a date next time I'm in town :wub:

MastersBrewery said:
I love you Nev! Let me know when they're in, I might even ask you on a date next time I'm in town :wub:
I had my suspicions :p
I have about 70 pin lock kegs I am converting to ball locks and couldn't afford the price for new posts so I have them being machined, mind you min order was 400 pieces so I gota sell a few.

I have about 70 pin lock kegs I am converting to ball locks and couldn't afford the price for new posts so I have them being machined, mind you min order was 400 pieces so I gota sell a few.
Just to be sure, these will be 1/2 inch BSPF posts I have 6 or 7 that need changing over.

MB

MastersBrewery said:
only one of those kegs have posts, and to buy new ones is not cheap >$60 a pair, though they are heavy duty kegs.
Ahhh, well, there you go, naive little bottler I am (and stubbies at that, though after 100 or so in a session the feeling you get at the end practically makes it worth it)

Good tip, good tip

I'm hearing Bulk Buy, and maybe this is the wrong thread? :p

Les the Weizguy said:
I'm hearing Bulk Buy, and maybe this is the wrong thread? :p
Now there's an idea, plenty of pin locks out there looking to be converted.
The kegs are much better than the Cornelius jobs, I am keeping quite a few for me.

Back