• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moad said:
Hey mate, I can store these for you if you want to buy them and can't get down straight away. Can stick em under the house for as long as you want.
lol, realistically I only want a dozen of the 2L bottles and 1 or 2 18gal kegs
I'd have to find other blokes down there who want the rest
Thanks for the offer!

Rob.P said:
Is it just the paneling?
Compressor and stuff. .
Looks like just the paneling ... in another auction they have a 3 phase refrigeration unit, though it looks small to cool that massive room

Crouch said:
I'm not 100% sure what these are and my google-fo was shameful ... but something that says wine chiller and looks like a glycol box ... could it be converted for home brew purposes ... for $9, worth finding more info

http://www.graysonline.com/lot/0005-1201008/catering-and-restaurant/wine-chillers-stainless-steel-with-drip-tray-model-swc

Even just $9 for the drip tray is a bargain!!
Whatever they are there are 5 of them available. Looks like they're from a metal fabricators based on some other equipment in the auction, so likely brand new. But from a pre-9xxx-xxxx phone number era. Only seven numbers. I'm coming up with nothing on the net.

Me too. I could wander Pete's for hours.

Back