• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bargain for a $1000 if I lived close Id buy it and split it.

Yeah, those 220L stainless barrels are around $450 new, you won't usually find the 18gal kegs for under $100 and that oak barrel is probably around $200-300 worth
Very tempted to buy it if it comes around again and split the lot up
The 18gal kegs would make great 80L brew pots and the stainless drums would too if you were looking at doing a 200L rig

When I clicked on the link this morning it had 11mins left

Is there any way to tell if they have been obtained legally? I thought that the brewery retains ownership for most kegs like that. If that's the case buying would be illegal wouldn't it?

Those kegs have been relisted
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/11-Used-Beer-Kegs-/231366734737?pt=AU_Breweriana&hash=item35de883391

Alex.Tas said:
Is there any way to tell if they have been obtained legally? I thought that the brewery retains ownership for most kegs like that. If that's the case buying would be illegal wouldn't it?
They're foreign kegs (Yellow striped are Bass), which are usually the only ones you'll get legally as they're too costly to ship home most of the time

Yeah it's an ebay issue, I just searched and found them it's the same link I provided earlier
*edit*
had a look into it and I think it's actually the URL redirector that AHB uses, not ebay

Back