• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, maybe we should go in on the sealer as a CRABs club asset...
*edit*
On second look, it seems to just be a heavy duty clingwrapper from a butcher

Yob said:
120L SS Chemical Mixer... rekon itd make a wiked MT

$100

Greenbank QLD... Bastards..
if he was not so far out in the sticks i would go for a look

looks to maybe have some sort of pump in that front bit as well

sp0rk said:
Hmmm, maybe we should go in on the sealer as a CRABs club asset...
*edit*
On second look, it seems to just be a heavy duty clingwrapper from a butcher
According to the site it is a Tecnotrip Kryovac, though it does not appear on their list??

True, I didn't notice it in the listing
Possibly there just isn't a photo of it?
The Mrs is out saturday morning, so I might ride over and take a look at a few things and take a punt if the prices stay low enough

Just got a 70L SS pot for $77.88, no lid but can't really argue at that price!?

Yep, I won it hence

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Just got a 70L SS pot for $77.88, no lid but can't really argue at that price!?

Amph said:
The problem with graysonline, if you win the bid at $59, which someone did, it'll actually cost you $78 to get it after they add fees and GST totaling 32%.. Still cheap i guess, but a bit missleading..

See above, I did know that before bidding though, but yeah agree it's misleading. Just as annoying as places quoting ex. GST prices, especially when they don't do cashies :p

Mardoo said:
Large diameter (up to 50cm) 316 stainless pipe, $4.00/kilo, Gippsland pickup

Certainly someone could do something interesting with these!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181076065184%20
The lengths and diameters on that listing are all good, but given its by kilo and only available in full lengths it would be nice to know the weight of each piece to properly judge pricing rather then having to stuff around sending messages back and forth. Would be great though for those capable of cutting and welding (properly welding) stainless. Those 20" diameter lengths look nice, but how the hell would you cut something that is 10mm thick!! :blink:

Back