East Coast Swap ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barramundi

Mash or be mashed....
Reaction score
hey guys , in light of the fact that its swap time again , what do people think of the possibility of a swap encompassing the enitre east coast of australia (Victoria, NSW and Queensland) i know its probably to big a job logistically to make happen but im sure its possible if we want it to happen ... so what you all reckon ???

i guess after 24 hours and no post everyone thinks its a bad idea ???

I reckon so, Barra.

The logistics of the NSW case seem enough really. Not sure how we could make it happen across the whole of the East Coast. :unsure:

im sure theres enough people on here that could figure it out though ... if the interest was there that is, would probably need to limit numbers in each state as it could easily get too big ....

Not a bad idea Barra, if we could manage a national get together/swap like the boys up north managed to do at sqyres place it could turn into a real hoot.

the obvious here question is .. who is /or has friends in logistics willing to work cheaply ... ie FREE !

im gonna sit down later and work on a possible format for this .. if its liked im up for giving it a bash , obvioisly somewhere after the NSw july swap and before the xmas swap to make everyones life easy .....

as no one seems to like the idea at all ,,, im canning it for another day .....

(MODS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REMOVE THREAD)

Barra
Your idea was obviously way ahead of what most of us could handle. Why not do a small scale swap? You have Beer X and with the help of Aust Post you are willing to exchange a 750ml bottle of yours for the same size of someone elses beer!
Cheers
Gerard

thats a possible gerard ... like i said maybe at a later date with a bit more research .... who know anythings possible , my timing was probably way out too with the july swap on the boil too... that and im not sure if id trust aussie post with beer givin the track record of trouble that ive had with them ,, (birth certificate left on the doorstep in the rain when its registered mail needing a signature etc etc etc)

Latest posts

Back