Eagle Heights Brewery - Still Open, Still Brewing!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Ian and the team! Good luck with the venture. I will certainly be keeping an eye out for your new brews as they come out.

Just remember, you can always pop down to a BABBs meeting if you need to trial some new samples ;)

Cheers - Snow.

Hey guys,

We're launching Fortitude Brewing Co today at Pig N Whistle Riverside from 5pm. Our flagship beer, Fortitude Original, is a Golden Ale, packed with Waimea, Mosaic and Amarillo hops. We'll also have some Noisy Minor ANZUS IPA on tap. Pop in for a pint or two if you can!

Ged

Need some love for the Gold Coast, you brew there but don't sell there...doesn't make sense to me :huh:

tricache said:
Need some love for the Gold Coast, you brew there but don't sell there...doesn't make sense to me :huh:
Technically we are in the "scenic rim" not the Gold coast ;-) .... love to send beer to the Gold Coast if a venue wants it but right now we have our hands full with getting beer to Brisbane. We will get some there in the future though.... I promise.

beersom said:
Technically we are in the "scenic rim" not the Gold coast ;-) .... love to send beer to the Gold Coast if a venue wants it but right now we have our hands full with getting beer to Brisbane. We will get some there in the future though.... I promise.
Totally understand, most GC places are little hesitant getting anything which isn't a Corona or a Tooheys Extra Dry :(

Latest posts

Back