Drinks In Perth Soon

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not standard pub galssware, but Leffe style glasses, with "Belg..BC on them, still not the correct glasses though.

Shall we make it 4.30 at the M&S then?

Happy to drink Hobgoblin all night, me.

Sorry to keep changing this, but after the West Coast Brewers meeting last night, I think the general consensus was to meet at the Belgian at 4.30 and decide where to go from there.

Hope to see you all there.

DB

Due to a 'school boy' error on my behalf in the planning department - not only will I be late to wherever you guys are, I will also be driving, so if anyone in the Bayswater area needs a lift home - and is game to sit in the ute, let me know.

See ya at the BBC at 4.30. I likewise will be driving and have to leave early so if anyone needs a lift to the eastern suburbs around 6-6.30 - jump aboard(Ute also so if more than 1 is keen, its short straws for the tray.)

Sorry people, conflict of schedules, need to get some cr*p together for the long weekend and won't be able to make it.
But it's all good, I'll see you all at Sinkas brew day ;)

Have a good Easter :beer:

I will not be there until about 8pm, who should I call to find out which estalishment you are all being kicked out of?

I'll be there at 430, only 51 minutes to go..... <_<

:chug:

anyone about? might head out but i don't have a contact number or even know anyone.

may take a stab at on of the pubs.

Cubbie,
ive just got home, the crew were out at the Moon and Sixpence, not looking like leaving either.
Good session was being had.

Sorry to say guys but is has all fizzled out :(

Maybe because the majority were 35 or or older or we just couldn't resist the temptation of a free lift home in Goats luxurious ute and getting to fight over who got to wear the safety helmet whilst directing operations from the passenger seat but we have all called it a day.

On the other hand it could have been that we were fed up with the selection of real beers on tap at the Moon & Sixpence and had drunk the fridge dry of decent bottled beers (I even committed the ultimate sin of buying GL a bottle of dark crystal laden Suffolk Strong Ale) but what is, is no longer and is over!!

Over perhaps, but I havent forgotten the raisiny plummy taste of that nasty dark crystal Pommie beer you bought me.

Guest Lurker said:
Over perhaps, but I havent forgotten the raisiny plummy taste of that nasty dark crystal Pommie beer you bought me.
[post="120208"][/post]​

Geez I thought I had made a confession, I admitted I had commited the sin and are repentant as all hell, it's just there was nothing else left in the fridge and you did say "suprise me :p "

Dont worry GL just getting your tastebuds setup for that dry 100% GP TTLPA ESB that I am going to foist upon you one day soon!!!!!

Sorry I didnt make it in time for at least your last orders,
It did sounds as though there was a high degree of Easter cheer in the crowd..

Case

Back