Drinks In Perth Soon

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deebee

The Bludgeon Brewery
Reaction score
Doesn't look like any brew days on the horizon. Who feels like getting together for a drink in the city soon? Two dates spring to mind...

13 April is the Thursday before we break for Easter. Good for me.
21 April is the following Friday. Good for me too.

Any preference for either of those dates?

Probably do the usual deal -- a couple of expensive jars at Belgian Beer Cafe and then move to Moon & Sixpence for a proper pasting. Other suggestions welcome.

I think either date works for me. I'm still planning a stein beer brew day, but not until Juneish.

GL - Friday 21st is Force V Crusaders @ Subiaco....
I'm Good for the Thursday

*bump*

(Smart money is with the 13th so far.)

Asher said:
GL - Friday 21st is Force V Crusaders @ Subiaco....
I'm Good for the Thursday
[post="118630"][/post]​
oops, it might be carnage, but I will be going anyway, Thursday then

Bro-in-law arrives from UK on the 13th, so unfortunately count me out......... I'll see if I can sneak in a couple o quick ones.

I might have a concert on the 13th (the mountain goats), but I'll try to come along for a few warmups.

Would like to come. Depends on when the pay goes thru for this month, otherwise will be missing out :(

I could make the 21st, will be heading to Gero on the 14th so a big night on the 13th is off limits. And what about Bobby's next to the M&S for the Coopers SA?

barfridge said:
I might have a concert on the 13th (the mountain goats), but I'll try to come along for a few warmups.
[post="118679"][/post]​

The mountain goats! Nice, barf.

Encourage everyone to come along even if just for one or two. I have to say I prefer the 13th and the weight seems to be leaning in that direction.

chillamacgilla73 said:
Bro-in-law arrives from UK on the 13th
[post="118677"][/post]​
Bring him along?

mika_lika said:
Would like to come. Depends on when the pay goes thru for this month, otherwise will be missing out :(
[post="118715"][/post]​
Hope you get paid.

pbrosnan said:
a big night on the 13th is off limits.
[post="118734"][/post]​
Doesn't have to be a big night. (Famous last words)

And barf, can you think of a better way to prime you for an evening of mountin' goats?

Deebee,

I'll stop in for a quick few :D on the 13th. A visit to the Hilton bar (Adelphi) for a pint of erdinger could be good too.

Things go tragically downhill at the belgian beer cafe, best going there on a work do with the boss company credit card on the bar.

Must be about time for another Perth AHB member to step up for a brewday? Vlads was way back in January.

Al

I might be able to make an apperance on the 13th. Baseball windup on the 21st.

I will come to the 13th,

Regarding brewdays:

Is anyone interested in coming to my place for my first AG brew?

Its meant to be a Ommegang Hennepin clone, (Was for the march WCB comp..)

Its likely to be a little chaotic

Can't go to the drinkies thing, Mum has put her foot down with a firm hand. :)

Case - chaos is compulsory on brewdays, bring it on!

First AG brewday ! - we could really mess with your head Case....

(sounds like fun)

Do the brewday Sinkas... go for it. I know almost nothing about AG brewing yet, so I'll learn from your mistakes :D

Deebee... name the time, they didn't invent credit cards for no reason. Might only be there for a few, but would be nice to catch up with the Perth crew.

Back