Cheapest malt in perth?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drifting79

Reaction score
G'day fellas it's been a while since I've been based in perth but soon enough I'm going to break out the mill and make a few beers. I live in the northern burbs but can travel anywhere for a good deal.
I will probably want a bit of everything so I can make any style

Online brewing supplies would be a little closer to where you are at. I guess its a case of whether you want to spend more money on fuel or not.

Nothing against bulk brewing supplies as I haven't used them, or heard anything bad about them, but you should definitely get in contact with Nev at Online brewing supplies.

A good deal is about much more than just price. I'm willing to travel and/or pay a little more for quality service and you'll get that with Nev.

I learnt my lesson going with another supplier who had the cheapest prices, never again.

They sell BB pale for $47 for 25 kg, will deliver for $10.

Thanks guys I have met Nev and have also tried a few of his beers and I must say they were some of the finest brews I've had I will give him a call when I get the time

The bulk brewing site looks very competitive also
I've never heard of this BB malt how does it compare and shine in a brew flavour wise ?

Latest posts

Back