Double GPO on a STC1000 setup?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Devil Dog said:
I sometimes wonder when I read topics about DIY electrical on this website, if some of the people who no longer visit here, did a bit of DIY electrical themselves................. :ph34r:
I've only ever had problems with electrics fitted/installed by professionals.
If you understand the principles and have cut-out switches you should be good to go, just do your homework, triple check everything, and hold your bum hole tight when turning stuff on the first time.

yum beer said:
If you understand the principles and have cut-out switches you should be good to go, just do your homework, triple check everything, and hold your bum hole tight when turning stuff on utilising a 5 foot length of PVC piping the first time.
FTFY

Another safety point. The power point should have a double pole switch because you will be supplying the controller from a 3 pin plug top and lead.

Just my 2 cents worth, a recent bought a skirting double gpo, because each socket could be wired seperately ( I'm a sparky) that said on my second setup I bought 2 panel mount sockets, as they were much cheaper.

Latest posts

Back