Dogfish Head Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truman42

Reaction score
What an awesome lifestyle Sam Calagione from Dogfish head brewery has.

Hes got his massive brewery all setup with his great staff all working for him.

Then hes got his restaurant / pub setup.

A small brewing setup where he can spend his days trying out different experimental brews then gets to go and serve it out at fancy tasting events where he gets to socialize with fellow beer gurus and hot chicks.

And hes got an awesome dodge pick up and tree house at the front of his brewery.

If he doesnt have a hot wife I bet he picks up hot woman all the time..

That guy is living the dream right there..

yeah was good that show but was cut way to short! I am sure he works and has worked his arse off with no spare time and little sleep to get there!

NewThreadCatButton2.gif

hahahaha between that show and Nick's ag for 30 bucks i am moving to all grain !!!! was there only 1 season of brew masters?

Spoiler alert....... dumping that many dollars worth of beer can't be fun

yes I would of taken it home (well at least 100lts) lol but getting a carton a week for nothing for working there is a great insentive! or it just makes you a alcoholic eather way its not to bad

hahahaha between that show and Nick's ag for 30 bucks i am moving to all grain !!!! was there only 1 season of brew masters?

yeah, altogether 7 great episodes :) it's a pity that they made just one season <_< but his book brewing up a business is also a good reading... :icon_cheers:

yeah, altogether 7 great episodes :) it's a pity that they made just one season <_< but his book brewing up a business is also a good reading... :icon_cheers:

7?

i have five episodes...

yep I only have 5. As said I think there was meant to be another but it never came to well at least not that I could ever find

As far as I can tell though, the 6th has never aired.... They delayed it (because they delayed the opening of the NY brew pub that the episode is about) - but I can't find it anywhere, and that wiki article doesn't have an "aired date" for it, so I believe it's still on "delayed" status.

Yeah it has. On foxtel it was on discovery a few months ago and then repeated on TLC Chanel a few weeks ago. I have a digital copy if you want it... It's a great episode.

Yeah it has. On foxtel it was on discovery a few months ago and then repeated on TLC Chanel a few weeks ago. I have a digital copy if you want it... It's a great episode.

would love it!

The episode where they go to Egypt and collect wild yeast and then actually use it in a commercial brew was awesome. The housemates couldn't understand why I was so excited.

Such a shame they didn't continue it. It's a real inspiration to try different things.

Capsicum ... 0400028358 .. I will send you the recipe ... not hard ...

Matt

The story was they were waiting for the eataly restaurant to open before airing the last episode in the US.

Looks like its open now, so I don't know whats up with that.

Back