Dogfish Head Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was in Beer Warz, and his wife talked about the start up of the brewery, and the like.

He is a fantastic guy, and is made for TV with those chiselled good looks.

Ep 6 aired when they ran Brew Masters on Discovery Channel. I think it was last year but could have been 2010.

He was in Beer Warz, and his wife talked about the start up of the brewery, and the like.

He is a fantastic guy, and is made for TV with those chiselled good looks.

Yeh even the missus thinks hes a bit of alright. But said more so than his looks, is his humour and good nature thats more attractive.

Ive started reading his book "Brewing up a business" very good reading.

"I've never drunk their beers but, my word, isn't the head brewer dreamy!"

image.png

Oh yeah. He's hot alright

If you guys say so..... :blink:

I havent tried his beer either, but I don't think hes hot..... mainly because Im not into men, even if they are great brewers. I prefer chicks..

But hey each to their own...whatever floats your boat I spose. :p

I have had many of his beers. I was doing that thing that I do that no one gets.

Yeh I got it, hence my sarcastic reply. :p

Have you tried the punkin ale?

Where did you get their beers from in Australia? Ive been unable to find any of Dogfish head beers here. Slowbeer sell the portamarillo but are out of stock.

Slowbeer and Purvis here. Mostly had them in the US though.

No one asked, but I find most of their beers pretty overrated. Better than I make mostly (excluding Midas Touch - one of the worst "beers" I've had) but there's an off-putting oily mouthfeel across a great many of their beers. Most noticeable in bottles, less so on tap.

Slowbeer and Purvis here. Mostly had them in the US though.

No one asked, but I find most of their beers pretty overrated. Better than I make mostly (excluding Midas Touch - one of the worst "beers" I've had) but there's an off-putting oily mouthfeel across a great many of their beers. Most noticeable in bottles, less so on tap.

Purvis...Thanks will check them out...

Ok so hes hot and dreamy, funny and nice, but not all that a good brewer? What a let down... :)

Only stuff that has ever made it to Australia is grey market.

Still stand by a fresh Paolo Santo Marron as one of the best barrel aged beers I have ever had.

I'm hoping to catch their Tweason Ale in Australia.

Fingers crossed.

Still stand by a fresh Paolo Santo Marron as one of the best barrel aged beers I have ever had.
Probably my favourite of theirs. Very nice beer.

Latest posts

Back