Does Filtering Limit/stop Conditioning?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am fortunate in that my paid research is not that far removed from brewing so what i am doing on a daily basis aligns quite well with brewing, nearly 2 decades of chemistry study/research also helps. I don't profess to have the same level of understanding of yeast biochemistry as I do with the chemistry of brewing but my current research is rapidly closing the gap. I have a collection of brewing references on my desk as the chemistry of beer and my current role overlap and the science of brewing is well ahead of what i do now. Being a homebrewer has saved my organisation more then 20K as we use a keg setup instead of a glovebox for anaerboic storage, the kegs were already here, we just plugged what looks like a standard keg setup into the house nitrogen supply and voila, inert atmosphere storage.

@Labels - yes, we've met. Back in the AMB days during a tasting at a fellow brewers house (BigHolty). If my memory serves, lagers are your passion and something you have been brewing far longer than most.

Latest posts

Back