Does Anyone Still Have A Copy Of The Brew Timer Program?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty

Reaction score
Hey I have been out of the brewing game for 18 months and i'm starting from scratch and i lost the brew timer program that some brilliant person wrote and shared with everyone. Tried to find it but the search button really sucks, lol. Any help would be great.

Great to be back brewing again

Scotty

Hey I have been out of the brewing game for 18 months and i'm starting from scratch and i lost the brew timer program that some brilliant person wrote and shared with everyone. Tried to find it but the search button really sucks, lol. Any help would be great.

Great to be back brewing again

Scotty

Scotty,

That was Nonicman's invention & it's in the WIKI section -----here

:beer:

Hey i tried to download it but i got this message-

Run-time error '339':

Component 'CABCTL32.O3X' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

need to copy the files in the system32 forlder into your windows system32 folder

Please note that the folder system32 contains two files that are required for the timer to run.
If you encounter an error requesting COMDLG32.OCX or tabctl32.ocx these files are in the
system32 folder in this archive. Copy these files to your system32 folder:

c:\windows\system32\ (XP)
c:\winnt\system32\ (Win2K)

Please do not overwrite any existing versions of these files if you already have them, that might break something else.

Good to see ya back Scotty !
I remember you bowing out for a while .

Cheers

HBW
:beerbang:

Thanks Zwickel, I managed to get your brewing software and it looks very simple to use so thank you very much for yours and everyones help

Scotty

Latest posts

Back