Does Anyone Recognise This Logo?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
I just bought a couple of nice pint glasses from the op shop on the Island. They are a bit bigger than a standard UK pint smooth glass but the same shape. On the back is engraved at the beer level mark: "5 dl - GHIH" which is obviously 5 decalitres or 500ml - I'm guessing German, and that logo looks damn familiar. It's driving me nuts. Anyone seen it before?

mysterylogo__Large_.jpg

BTW they cost $ 2.50 each which is about a tenth of what I paid for my Boddington glasses :icon_cheers:

A bit off topic .................... but, gee you managed to get your phone bill right down :p

A bit off topic .................... but, gee you managed to get your phone bill right down :p
If you want peace and quiet, and to cut your bills at the same time, get a phone-less cord.

It looks like a goblet from the ancient brewers and meadmakers guild
used for swearing in brewers of old

Hope that helps hehehehe
bjay

Nah that's only an adjustment-type bill as I've gone onto a 'bundle' deal. :p

Yes that's where I've seen that logo. Great work guys. I've got Roger Protz's encyclopedia of beer and that's why it looked so familiar. The brewery must be the most spectacular on the planet:

Feldschlosschen.jpg

Edit: Re: tineye, I was thinking "why isn't there a program where you can put in an image and it will search". Well there surely is ! Is there something where you can hum or whistle in a song fragment that has been driving you insane and it will tell you what song? :)

Latest posts

Back