Does Any One Know Of A Brisbane Homebrew Fest Comming Up

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jameson

Reaction score
Hi all Does anyone Know of a Homebrew fest comming up in Brisbane? I think i seen one on a post here b4 but can"t seem to find it or nether can google. Mayb i had a dream about it as i seem to spend all my spare time on here now. Just looking to get it on the fridge so to speak b4 something else pops up. If there is do they do BIAB demos and product demos? I new to brewing my own [been doing bru4u the past 4 years] have a k&k going at the minute which is taking a bit of a battering. next brew will be a FWK to get the SWMBO on side for the keg system. ;) Thanks Jimmy

Hi mate, I dont know how to do links from my phone but if you google search Inaugral Queensland Home Brewing Conference I'd say thats what you're thinking of. Not sure whats happening at the event but i think was some talk of the different systems being demo'd.

bah

I believe the plan is that the system wars will be done offsite and a presentation done, similar to what happened at the Australian conference last year.

Depending on where you are in Brisbane jameson our club members often have brewdays, see link in my signature below, or keep an eye out here as some site members do the same. Always welcome to come along to a meeting to check it out, next one is this coming Thursday...

Good morning i in stafford heights. 5th off November has been booked in. Think biab is my way forward so keen for the demo. Do yous do brewing at club meetings ? I was scared of a club cuz I have no beer to bring to the table. But then again some mentors would be good.

I do the odd brewday but BABBs or PUBs is probably your best bet for reliable info :icon_cheers: .

(Everton Park)

I do the odd brewday but BABBs or PUBs is probably your best bet for reliable info :icon_cheers: .

(Everton Park)
t
Hi winkle would be keen for a brew day. I a bit busy the next couple of weeks next week picking up s fermentation fridge and the following digging out a veigie patch Mayb. but give me a shout next time you are planning one as it would be great to see hands on. Do any of them clubs meet on the north side?

Back