Dispensing Multiple Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

griffo_69

Reaction score
hey all,
just had a Question its prolly been asked 100 times b4, i have got my keg set up finally running and im looking at adding more taps to my fridge, at the moment i have a 3.5KG co2 bottle 2 18L corny kegs and a 50 L keg adapted to ball lock and i was wondering if i can split my gas line and run all 3 kegs at dispense pressure? im happy to gas each keg individually for carbonating but it would be great to have 3 different beers being able to be poured without mucking around changing lines, i have one tap on the door and just bought a pluto gun so i can also throw a keg in a wheelie bin and make it mobile and was going to buy another tap, so can i split the line with a brass cross spliter and dispence all 3 kegs at once on the one bottle or can i only dispense 2 kegs with a T piece? if anyone has any advice on spliting gas lines to run extra kegs it would be greatly apprieciated

also just thought id give these guys a plug i bought my keg system from www.kegsonline.com.au they where awesome, quick postage good gear at a great price got my system for $295bucks (co2 bottle not included) they must import a heap of ex pepsi corny kegs from the states and sell em off on sale they are worth a look they have everything a homebrew kegger could ever wish for.
cheers
Griffo

hey all,
just had a Question its prolly been asked 100 times b4, i have got my keg set up finally running and im looking at adding more taps to my fridge, at the moment i have a 3.5KG co2 bottle 2 18L corny kegs and a 50 L keg adapted to ball lock and i was wondering if i can split my gas line and run all 3 kegs at dispense pressure? im happy to gas each keg individually for carbonating but it would be great to have 3 different beers being able to be poured without mucking around changing lines, i have one tap on the door and just bought a pluto gun so i can also throw a keg in a wheelie bin and make it mobile and was going to buy another tap, so can i split the line with a brass cross spliter and dispence all 3 kegs at once on the one bottle or can i only dispense 2 kegs with a T piece? if anyone has any advice on spliting gas lines to run extra kegs it would be greatly apprieciated

also just thought id give these guys a plug i bought my keg system from www.kegsonline.com.au they where awesome, quick postage good gear at a great price got my system for $295bucks (co2 bottle not included) they must import a heap of ex pepsi corny kegs from the states and sell em off on sale they are worth a look they have everything a homebrew kegger could ever wish for.
cheers
Griffo

the simply is answer is Yes..

Make is as nice or as messy as you like. I prefer the nice Valves mounted in the fridge, but T pieces are good too. Make sure you have a snug fit on the adaptors. leaking CO2 can be expensive.

Back