Disconnects For Rheem Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt white

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can source a two pin pinlock disconnect for the old 19 litre rheem coca-cola kegs. The old stainless steel ones with either a white or black band around the middle of the disconnect.

I tried the plastic red ones that Ross sells but they are too big.

Picture_028.jpg

Anyone?

Cheers,

Gil

Anyone know where I can source a two pin pinlock disconnect

As per the lettering on the ring if they made yours.

They are expensive, and so is postage from them.

From White pages site -
Taylor R R Pty Ltd

(02) 4340 2171

5 Cal Cl
Somersby NSW 2250

Your local HBS should be able to order them in for you or you can get them from Andale.

There has been over the last couple of months a very sharp increase in the price of all keg parts, now that Cornelius have stoped making kegs they regard the parts as spares and have just about doubled the prices.

The same with the Australian made parts, if you ring around you might find someone that has old stock, could save you $20-30 per disconnect.

MHB

PS
RR Taylor will no longer deal with the public, they will send you to Andale

M

RR Taylor will no longer deal with the public, they will send you to Andale

M

Good info there. It's been over 5 years since I spoke to them.

A bit off topic, did a bit of a Google, what does this mean? -
Commonwealth of Australia, Gazette, TARIFF CONCESSIONS
CUSTOMS ACT 1901 - NOTICE PURSUANT TO SECTION 269SE(1) - AUSTRALIAN INDUSTRY INITIATED - TARIFF CONCESSION ORDERS REVOKED
The Tariff Concession Order for the goods described in the following TABLE has been revoked.
THE TABLE
Description of Goods including the Schedule 4 Item Number
Customs Tariff Classification Last Date of Effect
FITTINGS AND/OR COUPLINGS, HOSE, CONNECT AND/OR DISCONNECT Op. 15.05.08 Dec. date 08.08.08 - TC 0808303
Substitutable goods are produced in Australia in the ordinary course of business by RR Taylor Pty Ltd, Somersby NSW. In transit provisions apply.
50 07.08.08

Latest posts

Back