Decent Plastic Cubes Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No point bulk buying just go to Crown Concepts or Plasdene - great products cheap as chips!

Thanks! Pasdene is super close to me :)

What about the actual volume a 25L cube can hold have you had experience with those? Also do you know the difference between a standard and dangerous goods cube? Is it stamping and just the lid or is it actually thicker plastic?

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Thanks! Pasdene is super close to me :)

What about the actual volume a 25L cube can hold have you had experience with those? Also do you know the difference between a standard and dangerous goods cube? Is it stamping and just the lid or is it actually thicker plastic?
No idea. Don't get dangerous goods stuff!

20L holds 22-23. 25L would be 27-28.

Plasdene stuff is top notch mate. But there is a 150$ minimum order. The caps re-seal perfectly every time.

I need to get some more stuff as well so send me a PM if you want to go in together to get $150 worth of stuff! I am north side as well.

How much are individual 20l cubes at this plasdene joint?

syl said:
No idea. Don't get dangerous goods stuff!

I need to get some more stuff as well so send me a PM if you want to go in together to get $150 worth of stuff! I am north side as well.
Why don't get the dangerous good stuff? (Or do you mean YOU don't get the dangerous goods ones?). I figure if they are thicker plastic they will be better with the hot wort going in in terms of keeping shape etc.

Sweet mate, thanks, will send you a PM :)

stakka82 said:
Not sure yet, will get onto them later today and get some prices!

Not sure yet, will get onto them later today and get some prices!
I checked them out yesterday. Minimum order for "public" sales is $120, not $150. If you guys want to go-in together, bear me in mind.

I also checked-out People in Plastic for prices:

20L cubes are $8.80 +GST
25L cubes are $9.40 +GST

If you buy 10 at a time, the 20L ones drop to $6.29 & the 25L ones drop to $6.72 each (+GST of course).

Yeah - get a 3way convo going in PM. Plasdene is awesome. The sign says $150 when you go in there!

Count me in on a couple of cubes, maybe 3 or 4 even. Perhaps 25L and 20L if you guys buy a few. I'm northside.

Well the result was the LHBS can probably do them cheaper. I'm calling today to see what quantities he'd be happy doing/price, he might not have enough

Latest posts

Back