Darwin grain bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welly2

Reaction score
Looking to set up a bulk buy with any other top enders. I'd be keen to buy at least two sacks. Would anyone else be interested in getting involved?

Cheers

welly

Got a postage quote today. Definitely, definitely can't do this on my own!

Bump. I've been looking into this over the last couple of days.

Keen to see if others are willing to participate.

An update on this situation. While they're not selling bulk, One Mile Brewery in Palmerston is selling grain to homebrewers! They're going to put a list up on their website at some point but they emailed me a list. They've mainly got base malts but they're looking at adding more to the list as demand requires. It's $6/kilo which is more than buying online but when you exclude the usual shipping cost, it works out much cheaper than buying online interstate. In other news, I've heard rumours of a second brewery that opening in Darwin. Exciting times for beer in the top end!

Mate,

I have just moved up here this year and I am almost out of grain. I will go in on a bulk buy. Looking at a least 2 sacks.

How did you go with the home brew club? I haven't been able to find one up here.

I have a bit of crystal malt but not much base malt left. Starting to get desperate.

Hi,

Id be keen on the grain buy also. 2 sacks would be great, im down to bare bones aswell!

Latest posts

Back