Darlo Ale Stars

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant make tonight but hope to make one in the future...

looks like it would be a good night!

I'll be there with my homebrewing neighbour.
Sorry, I missed this thread.

Well I'll be the long haired guy in the brown corduroy jacket. Come and say hello.

G'day Dan and PoMo,

I'll see if I can make it by 7, does it kick off strictly on time? I might not make it due to work though.

Cheers
Jason

G'day Dan and PoMo,

I'll see if I can make it by 7, does it kick off strictly on time? I might not make it due to work though.

Cheers
Jason

I don't know if it does or not. This is the first one! Apparently there are heaps of people registered. 45 last I heard!

Cheers,
Rob

Be good to see you there Jason if you can make it. I'll definitely say g'day PoMo. I hope to make a regular deal of this and get others on board if I can.
No idea about starting time with no precedent, but I'm trying for 7.
I look like English footballer Wayne Rooney if you know what he looks like.

Be good to see you there Jason if you can make it. I'll definitely say g'day PoMo. I hope to make a regular deal of this and get others on board if I can.
No idea about starting time with no precedent, but I'm trying for 7.
I look like English footballer Wayne Rooney if you know what he looks like.

This guy?

W_Rooney.jpg

I have to say this to anyone thinking about attending one of these, I had an absolutely freakin' awesome night. I tried some very sexy beers and met some great people. Good to meet you PoMo, and good to see you again Jason. I had fun.

I have to agree, great night.
Talking beer and also just shit in general with other beer lovers and brewers.

Good to put a face to the name PoMo and good to have another beer with you Dan.

A very good night. Having not one, but two teams with AHB members winning the trivia is a testament to our membership's beer geekiness. (Having the Beer Diva, and a Baron on the team helped a bit, too, maybe, I guess :p). Next time there's going to be a tie breaker, apparently. I don't think Steve enjoyed handing out 11 free beers ;)

Good to bump into some new faces from AHB too. I would have liked to stay longer and have a beer with you guys, but I had to travel back to the Gong on a school night...

Yeah I should of gone to this, just so that I wouldn't be the geekiest one there :p

Back