Brewshare Night In Darlo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The BrewShare report is now online

The next Darlo BrewShare is now in our diary so mark it in yours - Tues Nov 15!

Steve

The 15th! I go on my honeymoon on the 14th.

"Can we change the date darling?" :unsure:

I have the worst luck with attending brewing events; I never seem to be able to make it to any of them!

After some constructive feedback from the last BrewShare, we are increasing the amount we ask homebrewers to bring from 1.5 to 2 litres to 2.5 to 3 litres.

Please pass it on. If you can't bring that much on Nov 15, just bring as much as you can!

Steve

Here's a reminder to homebrewers about the next Taphouse BrewShare in Darlo featuring 'obscure beers'.

Please bring along 3 litres of your homebrew so we have a little more to share around! The online survey will be sent out in the days before the meet so if you are bringing a brew along make sure you fill this in before the night.

When : Tuesday 15th November
Time : 7pm
Cost : $10 (this is still necessary if you are just coming along to the evening)

Whether you are bringing a brew of not, you must book in advance here.

Here's how BrewShare nights generally work.

I'll be there! Either bringing a hybrid American Brown/Scotch/IPA or a Black IPA, depending on which works out better (bottle conditioning now :)

Who else is coming?

Joel

After bottling my spontaneously fermented framboise for the funky beer swap, I no longer have sufficient volume to bring to the brewshare night.

Back up plan is cherry coconut porter which was pitched with an active starter tonight. Cherries and toasted coconut will go in tomorrow night. Race against time, but with force carbing, I should just sneak it in.

Next BrewShare is now confirmed in Darlo for Tues Feb 21st. Bookings button to come!

Yeah, I wouldnt mind knowing too so I can plan my xmas brewing,
btw, who/what won the obscure catagory at the last one a couple of weeks ago, ?

Latest posts

Back