Bungendore Show Public Homebrew Judging and Tasting - Jan 27

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schooie

Reaction score
Brewers,

The 2016 Bungendore Show will be held on Sunday 31 January at the Showground, Bungendore NSW, just outside Canberra.

All brewers, especially those from that end of the creek, are welcome to enter the Homebrew section. It's a great little country show with an eclectic range of entries that usually includes beers, ciders, ginger beers and both grape and fruit wines. P
Great prizes to be won from Brew Your Own at Home, Kambah ACT.

Last year we held a combined public judging and tasting a few days before at the Lake George Hotel - a very popular and successful night - and we will be running another on Wednesday 27 January from 7pm. It's free and you can get an excellent meal, craft beers on tap and even a bed for the night at the George.

See the judging in action, taste and discuss the best entries and meet local brewers.

Enter here: http://www.bungendoreshow.com.au/competitions/pavilion or just come along for a great night.
Poster attached - see you there!

Tony

View attachment BUNSho BrewPoster 12-15.pdf

My outlaws live in Bungendore so this might finally be reason enough for me to go to the town and tolerate the drama. Note on the entry form though -

"Judging will commence at 730pm on 21st of January 2015, at The George Bar and Dining, Gibralter St Bungendore."

Might want to update this for non-AHB folk ;)

Hmm FES, amber ale, Dortmunder Export, English pale on the run... surely there's a medal in there somewhere?

I reckon I'll be there...assuming it's the 27th.

SWMBO loves the Lake George Hotel so I should be right for a driver too.

ill keep this is mind for next year I believe Moruya is in the same week in January, and has my first year as a home brewer I have realised how much the festive season reduces the bottled home brew!!!

Back