Dan the Man O'Murphy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warra48

I've drunk all my homebrew and I'm still worried.
Reaction score
I get the occasional email from this Woollies owned chain.

Today I get one about CrownLager, describing it as Australia's Finest.

Really? Is that the best we can do? It's enough to make a man cry into his pint of homebrew.

My old man will argue to his grave that its Australias finest.. I cant stand the stuff haha

That being said I've noticed every time I to leave a few Pirate Life tins in his fridge they always seem to be gone the next time I'm round

Devhay said:
every time I to leave a few Pirate Life tins in his fridge they always seem to be gone the next time I'm round
Now that, is a likely candidate for Australia's finest. Great brewery.

not a huge fan either.

seems to taste a little better when its free though

Australia's finest American Lager. There's some poxy beers on the market and I don't reckon it's one of them. Over priced, but then again most beers are to us. Nowadays just poorly brew an ale, chuck a shitload of hops in and call it AIPA and some dickhead will chubby up over it.

Crownies..Probably launched more bad behavior at race days and vulgar language in front of elderly relatives at 18ths than any other beer.
However, I dont think there's a beer on the market that couldn't be improved by the omission of POR. Seems to be the common denominator with most shitty Aus megaswill.

Latest posts

Back