Cultures

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vertigo

Reaction score
Hi folks, I just opened a new batch of camerbert cheese cultures. The colour of the cultures was a little bit off putting, so I throw the batch out. I opened the next packet of Camerbert cheese cultures and found that the cultures had turned a sort of orange colour (No noted odours) How could this happen? I usually get cheese cultures that are slightly off white in colour! Any way I'll try again.

Hi folks, I just opened a new batch of camerbert cheese cultures. The colour of the cultures was a little bit off putting, so I throw the batch out. I opened the next packet of Camerbert cheese cultures and found that the cultures had turned a sort of orange colour (No noted odours) How could this happen? I usually get cheese cultures that are slightly off white in colour! Any way I'll try again.

one of the best examples of a washed rind i've had was bright orange. You just never know til you give it a go....
:icon_vomit:

Back