Crown Reserve - Herald Sun Article

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herbo

Reaction score
Interesting...

"...created from rare Galaxy hops" :lol: :lol: :lol:

triple lol for that one.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/...x-1226508662314

And a trick. If you want to read News Limited articles without buying their digital pass just navigate to the article, select the whole URL from the address bar, open a new browser window and go to Google search, paste the URL into the 'search' section of Google, click search, the article you want should be the first result, click on it from here and then all is revealed!

Interesting...

"...created from rare Galaxy hops" :lol: :lol: :lol:

triple lol for that one.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/...x-1226508662314

And a trick. If you want to read News Limited articles without buying their digital pass just navigate to the article, select the whole URL from the address bar, open a new browser window and go to Google search, paste the URL into the 'search' section of Google, click search, the article you want should be the first result, click on it from here and then all is revealed!

Does not work for me....

I have tried the first two versions of the Ambassador,both fresh and somewhat aged and truth be told, the first one was an excellent beer, the second one was just ok.
I found that they didn't age anywhere near as well as they would like you to believe, fresh was best.

As the price continued to jump, my desire to try it decreased, and I have not tried any since they brought out the infected one.

I am sure any further reviews will be, nice beer, just not for the price.

Would be worth trying if it was a Little Creatures or Mad Brewers single batch for $12 a bottle or whatever they are. The guy who buys this will be the same guy who has a 30 degree slice with his $400 driver.

LOL, too true...the same bloke who buys a BMW 318i and thinks its a performance car because of the badge.

LOL, too true...the same bloke who buys a BMW 318i and thinks its a performance car because of the badge.

Not everyone drinks for the flavour...

The guy who buys this will be the same guy who has a 30 degree slice with his $400 driver.

I can do that with my $50 driver, regularly.
Bargain, just saved myself $350.00.
That's good, isn't it?

I can do that with my $50 driver, regularly.
Bargain, just saved myself $350.00.
That's good, isn't it?

With all that money you saved you should buy some Crown Ambassador Reserve - I hear it has rare hops in it.

Latest posts

Back