Craft Brewery In Western Victoria

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rossp

Reaction score
At the microbrewery showcase at Federation Square a few months back, a mate and I got chatting to one of the breweries who were in Western Victoria, somewhere near Lexton / Avoca / Beaufort. The brewery seemed to be owned by a husband and wife team, and they were quite friendly (and had some nice beers!)

I'll be out that way on the coming long weekend and wouldn't mind dropping in if it's open to the public - but I can't remember the name or town they're in. Can anybody help me out?!

Cheers,

Ross

three troupers is who your after, beaufort.

I didn't even realise that Wiki page existed. Thank you, Quantum!

It's the Three Troupers, I think. the region is right, anyway... will fire off an e-mail and see if I can drop in on the weekend. Cheers :)

unfortunaltey they BUL (brew under license) thru Mildura, but great beer anyway. happly told other wise if i'm wrong. i was told by the guy @ red duck.

I haven't heard back from them yet, and I'm due to leave to see the in-laws at Lexton an hour ago :) Unfortunately that means I probably won't be able to go visit them. Oh well, maybe next time. Thanks for the info guys.

I had planned on doing this a few weeks ago for my birthday. Pretty sure you can't visit them as they don't have a "brewery door" (like a cellar door, but beer!). At least the website does not list detail relating to one.

They do need to update their website too as one of their listed 'outlets' is a cafe down the street and no longer stocks it. I asked about it and was told the business changed hands last september and they hadn't stocked it since then.

Latest posts

Back